Monday, June 28, 2010

Snowman Peg Ornaments


Continuing with the winter theme, I have made a couple of snowman peg ornaments, this is a free pattern available on the The Olde Country Cupboard blog. These were very quick and easy to make, and I am sure to make some more this week. Tonight was just a trial run, you know how it is?

It is so hard to take a photo of white, the flash seems to bounce back off it, and as you can tell from my photos, I still have an awful lot to learn but please bear with me. I wonder when I will find the time to learn how to do it?

Does anyone in Australia put up a Christmas tree for "Christmas In July"? Wouldn't one look great adorned with snowflakes and snowman ornaments?

Food for thought!
Judy


1 comment:

  1. I don't put up a tree or any decs in July.... but I do go crazy for December...

    Cath's Blog
    Cath Ü

    ReplyDelete