Wednesday, July 13, 2011

More playing - fabric and tags

I have continued to experiment with the recycled business cards and printing on fabric.  In some cases combining the two.

As I did not have a variety of Christmas stamps to add greetings onto the business card tags, I thought I would try printing some out onto calico.   I just created a table in Microsoft Word and entered in "one word" sayings.  Printed onto fabric, and then cut and glued them onto the tags.  Add some cute Christmas buttons and this is the result



Not one to be faint hearted, I decided to see how a larger coloured graphic would work in the printer.

I had downloaded a prim stocking pattern from The Olde Country Cupboard, which included a page of prim Santa photos.  So off to the printer I went, with my calico attached to the cardboard.  SUCCESS.

Here is a photo of a small Stocking Ornie I made from felt with a small printed Santa  graphic.  Next time I will make them more prim and with fabric as shown in the pattern, however the felt, bakers twine etc were still out on the studio table, so I used them


So much fun,

Until next time
Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment