Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Christmas is flying by

Even though I am talking about the new Christmas projects that I have completed, this could also mean "How Fast Christmas is Approaching".  I am glad I have had this last week to get a start on my Christmas handmade items for the store.

Three more projects completed today.

A gorgeous blue snowman, holding a battery operated tea light.  I have put some wire in his hat before stuffing and this allows him to be hung just about anywhere.  Put him on your door knob, hang him on a hook, off your curtain rail, just about anywhere



Using the same technique / pattern, two Santas. 

One holding a pipberry and greenery spray with a rusty star.  His beard is made from a piece of fake fur.



The next Santa has a piece of greenery threaded through his hands with Christmas lights dangling down.  This is a little hard to see, because of the garden in the background.


My friend has now gone back to Townsville, so unfortunately I will not be spending every day in the studio, but I hope to have some gingerbread men to share with you soon.They are next on my list of things to make

Judy


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog, I'm now following you as well. I have to admit, I'm slightly jealous of your sewing/crafting skills! These designs are great, I love them!

    Brie from Darling Doodles

    ReplyDelete