Monday, August 08, 2011

Online Store updated

I have just spent the evening updating the online store with rusty tin products from the USA.  As well as wooden and cardstock shipping tags. The new core'dination core tags are quite interesting as they have a canvas like texture, and I believe you can emboss, sand and tear them.  I will have to try that for the "prim" look - I wonder how they will stain?  I will also try the distressed ink on the edges ... but what I really love about them is the metal ring around the tag hole, this will make them much stronger.



The other really cute and useful product is the foam cube christmas stamp - this will be ideal for smaller children as it is very easy to grip.  Imagine using these to stamp brown wrapping paper or white butchers paper for your gift wrap this christmas, very nice!
SOLD
Well, a lot of new products to try, so hopefully I will get a chance tomorrow

Judy



No comments:

Post a Comment