Friday, August 19, 2011

Snowman Tree

My friend, Colleen from Colly's Christmas Crafts has designed a new Christmas tree decoration - Snowman Flakes.  These cute snowman ornaments have wire in their hats which enable them to be twisted around your tree branches.  Because I do not have my Christmas Tree up yet, I hung them in a tree in my garden.  They looked fantastic. 
All the cute snowflakes buttons can be purchased in store
These were quick and easy to make and the pattern will be available in my store, very soon. 





I will be putting these ones for sale in my store today

Enjoy
Judy

2 comments:

  1. Judy these are just so gorgeous - I've looked in your online store but they are not there yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Added to the store now, sorry for the delay
    Judy

    ReplyDelete