Sunday, August 26, 2012

Busy with the Online Store

I am afraid there has not been any craft happening in my world for the last couple of weeks.
I have been buying for my online store, and with that comes the task of pricing, and loading it to the store, and then my least favourite part, packing it all away.

I have added some wooden message tags to the store, this is a new range for me .. and my sister has used one on a card.

This is the tag before ...

 
Then this is what it looked like after it had been stamped and mounted on a Kraft card.
 
 
The wooden tags and buttons are fabulous as you can leave them raw, paint them, stain them, or as my sister found out, even stamp them.  Check out the message tags and other wooden tags here
 
The other new products that she played with was the Tilda paper roses and Tilda bird buttons.  This card is absolutely gorgeous
 
 
 
You can find the products used for this card here
 
 
I have a friend that is coming to help make the Breast Cancer Drain Bags with me .. so I should be able to get back to being able to make and donate my usual six bags per month ... I promise Belinda!  I already have 3 cut out ready to go. 
 
We only have one more week officially of Winter, and I am really looking forward to Spring and the warmer weather.  More time to get outside and get active!
 
Until next time
Enjoy your day and your crafts
Judy

 

2 comments:

  1. Howdy,

    Love the wooden tags. Your sister did a great job with it on the card. Lovely cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Belinda1:29 pm

    Great to see a post from you Judy. Love the cards, they look gorgeous. Don't panic about the breast cancer bags, but very glad to know you are still helping me to support the cause! I'll be heading over to the hospital again 24th Sept. Loving the beautiful sunshine outside today! Will catch up soon...I need to return the border punches that Bekk borrowed off you too!!66

    ReplyDelete