Friday, January 04, 2013

Temperatures Rising

With the temperatures to soar into the mid 40's for the next 5-7 days, I have organised my sewing.
I certainly will not be venturing far from the craft studio or the indoors.

All these projects have been cut out before Christmas, so no preparation work was required.

Start on this years, Breast Cancer Drain Bags.
One side already sewn

 
The other side, cut out ready to be sewn

 
Three more bags, cut out and pieced.
 
 
These three are ready be be assembled, everything is cut out.

 
Ten key ring card holders, for an order.  All cut to size, ready
 
 
AND then if there is still time, I had a  couple of Christmas Projects that I did not get a chance to make.  It is not too early to start for next Christmas is it?  Just kidding, but I would like to try these two patterns.
 
Folded Christmas Tree - this looks like a cute Christmas ornament
 

 
Sweet Treats Bag - this was a kit I purchased, before I stocked Marg Low patterns in my store
 
 
Everything in the kit, ready to go
 
 
 
These projects should keep me inside for a couple of days. 
I really do not like it when it gets so hot ...there are so many bushfires already burning in NSW and this extreme weather just adds to the danger of more starting
 
Take care and stay cool
 
Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment