Monday, February 18, 2013

New Santa - February?





Now before you jump up and down and ask what the heck I am doing, making Santa's in February.  I can explain.  After making Bill the Easter Bunny yesterday, I had to make this Santa , I purchased the pattern late last year, again from Threadbare Primitives, but did not find the time to make it before Christmas.

It is not as Prim as the pattern decrees, but I like the softer tones ... it is incredible how much bigger the head is in relation to the body.... he is quick and easy to make.

Come back again, as I also purchased a mouse and reindeer pattern in the same theme - big heads and painted eyes.  So I hope to get those made shortly as well.  If I leave it to closer to Christmas, they will never get made.

Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment