Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Making a Start!

I have made a start on my handmade products for the upcoming Red Carpet Market in Leeton

I finished two little notepad holders .. yes that is all, however it is a start(!)

 
I especially love the colours of the blue and brown one.  Here is the inside, with a little pen already placed in the pocket
 
 
They are so quick and easy to make.  See original post here with link to instructions
 
I then made my sister Sue, a bag by recycling a pillowcase. 
 
 
There is no wastage in this bag, and it is quite strong as it is lined by doubling the fabric back inside.
The original post can be seen here
 
This is what I am working on now, can you guess what I am going to do with these?
 
 
A hint, it will be a great children's craft project.
 
Until tomorrow, when I have completed photos to show you
 
Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment