Friday, January 16, 2015

Card 3 - Music Tree

Card 3 - I am getting better, I think?  The next card idea was found on Pinterest

It was good to be able to use items from my online store, rusty bells, rusty star button.  This was the first time I had used a border punch


Sues - good colour depth and she did use one of my buttons


Maybe I should stop comparing cards, I keep on seeing what I could do better.  But I like the idea of having a record so you can see how you have improved.  I know Sue has been making cards for a couple of years, and her knowledge and skills have improved since her first attempt, so keep your fingers crossed for me.

Judy

1 comment:

  1. I love the musical trees. I will admit that I am one of those people who look at the pictures first and the words last. Therefore when I view these card blogs I see the cards as different points of view not one better than another. Both of your cards are great and I don't see where her experience is getting her better cards. You are coming into this craft with all of your existing skills and artistic vision.

    ReplyDelete