Wednesday, April 08, 2015

Red Carpet Market Day sewing / crafting

The next Red Carpet Market Day at the Leeton Visitors Centre is being held on Saturday 18th April. Just over a week away, and they are starting to promote the event on their Facebook page, and requested a couple of photos.    As I took a couple of little snapshots today, I thought I would share them with you.


Blue polka dot - small tea wallet
Red floral - large tea wallet
Pink birdies - card holder
Cream floral - top opening tissue cover
Key Fob


Blue polka dot - inside


Red floral - inside


Card holder inside

Card holder keyrings - a favourite seller


Flower Clip Bookmarks


I made lots of fun gifts - here is one - PMS survival kit 


I have been busy, but it was really great to be back in the craft studio.

This weekend, I am attending a paper-craft retreat in Leeton.  Everyone takes whatever they wish to work on, no set project, just the opportunity to be with like-minded craft artisans and to dedicate the time to your crafts.

I am unsure what to take, as with my card making, I am still a novice and I need to take all my supplies so I can decide what I need!  That is not going to happen, so I think I will take my cuttlebug, embossing folders and dies, and of course my stamps and ink pads, and see where that leads me.

Just to be with others will be a great learning experience for me.  Looking forward to it immensely.

Take care
Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment