Monday, March 14, 2016

Wild storms

Well, all my plans to get my craft room tidied up went out the window, when we had a wild wind storm late Saturday afternoon.  It only lasted about 10 minutes but it did a heap of damage.  Not just at my home but to a lot of other houses in town.  Trees down, power lines down, some still have not had power restored after 48 hours ...

I had larges branches fall on my clothes line, and in the front garden.


Some of the branches pulled off the garden


One big limb fell across the front garden


What was left of the tree after it had crashed onto the clothes line.  Notice how bent out of shape the clothes line is now?

I was lucky that a tree lopping company was visiting a neighbour across the road for a routine cleanup, so I asked if they could assist and remove all the debris.  They did, lucky for me.

My damage was tiny compared to a lot of other houses, so I am extremely grateful

Take care
Judy






1 comment: