Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Christmas Crafting

It has been so long since I have used my sewing machine, so it was with great delight that I made my niece a Christmas Reindeer .  This is one of my own patterns and is quick and easy to make and I just love the finished result.

 
Do you believe I do not even have one of these reindeers in my own Christmas display.  I think every time I make one, someone else wants it.  No more excuses, I must make another. Whether or not it gets done for this year, is another story.
 
Are you ready for Christmas
 
Judy

1 comment:

  1. He is too cute not to have one for your home. Even next year will be good. I have the same problem, everytime I make something for myself I have a circle of family and friends who put DIBS on it. I think I'm supposed to feel great about my work being so popular.

    ReplyDelete